2016. augusztus 5., péntek

Zene - Music

Visszatértem a képeslapkészítéshez. :) Ezúttal zene témájú képeslapot készítettem, ami letisztult, de egy kicsit a grunge stílus is megjelenik rajta. És újra használtam az akvarell filceimet, valamint a hashtag chipboardnak sem tudtam ellenállni.

I'm here again. :) I made a music theme card. I wanted to make a clean and simple card, but I missed a little grunge style, so the card has a mixed style. I used again my Spectrum Aqua Markers. The little hashtag is my favourite.

I'm entering these challenges: Sunday Stamps #132 Let's Get Sketchy!Inkspirational Word Prompt 'Dip' and The Paper Players A Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Laurie (I chose masculine-patterned paper-texture line) .






Ezeket használtam fel hozzá:
papír: fehér alapkarton, 'Elephant Ears' szürke alapkarton (Kaisercraft), Wildflower papírkészlet (Carta Bella)
díszítőelem: hashtag chipboard (Scrapfellow), pékzsineg (Garn & Mehr)
tinta: Silver Ultimate Metallic (Encore!), Grafit Media Mist Spray (Pentart)
filctollak: Spectrum Aqua markers (Spectrum Noir)

Itt szereztem be őket: Kroki Hobby, Pippi, Scprapfellow, Spectrum Noir

Thank you for your comments, I like reading them. :)

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Cool card! I love the fun elements and textures.Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I love the modern collage feel of your card and the watercolour background to your sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. As a music teacher myself,I LOVE your card! The #music sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    VálaszTörlés
  4. This has a really cute and artsy collage effect without being fussy at all. Great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    VálaszTörlés